Travel 101

Ok- so yesterday I spent the entire day researching and comparing different hotel and airline fares for our honeymoon. Usually I can do this pretty quick- but there's something about making international travel decisions that throws off my entire travel confidence. So there I sat, with a series of multiple open tabs, comparing rates between Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Kayak, Travelocity, and American Express Travel. I even made an Excel Spreadsheet to better compare them.... that's right- tabs were no longer good enough for me- I needed clarity, lines, and one page. Needless to say, it didn't help all that much.
Despite the plethora of travel discount sites, I actually found better rates on some of the hotel sites... interesting. So- I have no real wisdom to leave you with- especially since Mr. SP still thinks we should use a travel agent... but I know it's out of sweet and loving concern. My desk looks like a junkyard, empty cups are scattered about, and I've started communicating with William... Shatner that is.

Comments

Popular Posts