UPS Delivery!!!

Oh how I loved yesterday! Our wedding invitations were delivered!!! And I'm so surprised since they were shipped on Wednesday. That's right- I marked the free shipping box when we ordered them (which was also the longest amount of time) and they came the next day! I must have scared the UPS guy. I was out in the garage, decked out in my bleach stained workout gear and separating my colors from my whites when I heard the rumble of his brown truck. I didn't even think they could be our invites since I ordered them the day before. But hello- they were! And I screamed "Yay" when I saw the sender: insert scared, worried smile of UPS guy here.
I'm not including the picture of our invites yet because I want all of our family to receive them in the mail first. But I must say: the customer service, designs, and affordability Wedding Paper Divas offers is absolutely first rate. For the bride on a budget who doesn't want to sacrifice on style- I give my recommendation. Here are some examples of what you can find there. Each of these are $1.99 or under a piece.

Comments

Popular Posts