IN-N-OUT vs. WORKING OUT

Yesterday I bent my no fast food rule for some IN-N-OUT. So delicious! So choice! And if some popped in front of me right now- I'd scarf it down in 3.2 seconds. It's that good. I even got stuffed half way through, but did I stop eating? Nooooo. That would be wrong on many levels.














And the outcome- I totally felt the difference when I went to the gym after work. I got tired faster, and I definitely had to push myself to go my normal mileage. It just goes to show that what you put in your body, affects how you feel and act. But seriously- I want another one.























Image Source: 1, 2

Comments

  1. No In-N-Outs here on the East Coast, but if I ever get to Cali I will definitely have to try some! I have the misfortune of living a few doors away from a delicious burger joint. I let myself splurge maybe 3 or 4 times a year, but it is SO hard to hold back sometimes when there is a spring breeze and we have the windows open and you can smell the greasy goodness!

    Isn't it amazing how your body hates you more after you eat food like that? Such a travesty....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts