Have you Heard of Booth's Skincare?

This past weekend was my mother in law's birthday. Danny and I almost always get her bath products because she goes through them like crazy and loves a good bath. So this birthday was no exception.

As we were perusing around Ulta, we came across Booth's skin care line. Everything smelled so heavenly and was surprisingly very affordable. I especially loved this Coconut and Fig Body Lotion
this Breathe Easy Body Wash- perfect for a horrible sinus person like myself



and their body souffles. This Tahitian Monoi smelled amazing but they also had an Egyptian one that we picked up for her that was the essence of clean. We're seriously stocking up on some before we move.
Do you have a particular skin care line that you like?

Comments

  1. I love Lush products, but it's definitely a special treat since I'm a grad school student's "salary" (meaning, I have none.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be aware of Brand names that say MONOI these are not Monoi de Tahiti products just like many other major brand names that claim to have monoi in there products.Try here D&D BEAUTY PRODUCTS they have Genuine Monoi de Tahiti products from Tahiti with the official Appelation d'Origin logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have a favorite but I'm on the hunt so I will be looking at this line next time I go to ULTA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jduck: I'd never heard of Lush until you commented on here- but I just went on their website and I like that they have a lot of earth friendly products. And I totally know what you mean about a student salary :)

    Bianca- yes! go smell yourself some good lotions there! :) And make sure and bring a coupon- they're always posting them online and putting them in magazines :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts