Meet Kath

One of the many blessings that have come to me since opening Silver Pencils, is meeting people in different countries. Kath and her now husband got married in the small town of Bowral, New South Wales in Australia, where they grew up. They were married at St. Simon and St. Judes church- the church she grew up at and had their reception at the beautiful Montrose Berry Farm. Doesn't she look lovely here with her bridesmaids? Kath ordered the Champagne Derby Fascinator from my shop a few months ago. I love this photo of her and her dad.Thank- you so much Kath for sharing photos from your beautiful wedding. I especially love this fun one in the woods.

Have you purchased a Silver Pencils Etsy Product? Email me your photos at: Silverpencils@gmail.com I'd love to feature your wedding.

Comments

Popular Posts