Out and About...

Sorry for the unexcused absence last week- with the 4th of July holiday, the two jobs, and my best friend visiting from out of town- I just couldn't' find the time to keep up on blogging as well.

But although the week was incredibly busy, it was also incredibly fun. Every day was jam packed with activities from start to finish- we ate, shopped, white water rafted, and did lots and lots of hiking.

Cascade Canyon is one of the gorgeous places we went to hike...We ran into 4 moose on our trek and had great weather the entire time. The next day it rained so we picked a good day to go out.Here I am enjoying the sunshine...After my friend left, Danny and I did some hiking of our own- but closer to home.Since Danny's in way better shape, he was pretty much this far ahead of me the entire time. I used the excuse that I was taking pictures... but really I just needed a breather :)

So now it's back to work.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Oh, WOW! Being a native suburban/city girl, I've never seen anything like this in my life. I can't even imagine! Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pictures! Kinda jealous! The west is so amazing the mountains, trees, wildife and hiking. I just can't leave my beach! I don't even go to the beach that much but I like having it near and smelling the salt air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the scenery is breathtaking! I would absolutely hike more if I got to see views like that! After those photos, you are excused :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scenery! I wish I was there instead of inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazingly beautiful, I wish I lived there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You live in heaven. Seriously. My version of heaven! And you look SO happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Apple- Isn't is amazing how many different landscapes we have in our country? From towering, urban cities to vast, open country... and there's something good about each one

    Pam- I totally know what you mean. I used to live down by the beach and I would love to leave my window open at night just to hear the waves crash

    CycleGirl: lol Thanks for excusing me :)

    M and C, Alyssa, and Acuriouspanda: Living here the past 2 months has been a dream. It's hard to believe it's already been 2 months as well! The trails are endless. The people are wonderful. We are both- so incredibly happy and content here- it's such a wonderful change

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe you live there! It is so gorgeous!! And your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. minted: Me too! We're so blessed to live here. And belive me- it's not my picture taking skills- the area is just naturally beautiful- all of these photos were taken on my camera phone for example :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just chiming in with the others--i can totally see why you moved out there. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I am so incandescently happy that you have allowed me to live vicariously through you on your Grand Adventure across the USA! Thanks, Brandi! You're the best, lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts