Real Wedding: Kristie and Derek

The wedding showcased today is incredibly special to me because it involves two of my oldest friends. I've been friends with the groom for 15 years and with the bride for 11. Their wedding was beautiful and fun- just like the two of them- and I was so blessed to be a bridesmaid in their wedding.

Kristie and Derek were married on May 1 at Hotel Seven4One in Laguna Beach, CA. The modern, boutique hotel was a perfect expression of the couple's style. Take a look at the gorgeous bride getting ready here. I love her belt!And here I am with some of the other bridesmaids...Kristie's bouquet of peonies and dahlias was GORGEOUS! The rest of the venue was decked out with these beauties as wellAnd take a look at the groom. Derek looked very snazzy in his Theory suit and skinny tie.And again, the Gorgeous Bride...The Beautiful Rings...And then of course, what would a wedding album be without the typical butt grab shotKristie and Derek- you wedding was beautiful. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it- I love you both!!
Photography by Janel Conlan with Focus Photography

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts