Real Wedding: Christine & Sean Part Deux

Today I have part two of Christine and Sean's beautiful fall wedding! At Padua Hills you have the option of having the ceremony inside or outside, but with trees likes these- who would want to get married inside?
Christine's 'Something Borrowed' was the veil I used for my wedding. Totally felt like Monica when she lent her veil to Phoebe for her wedding... I relate way too much of my life to FRIENDS. But being able to contribute to what she wore with her veil and hair flower meant so much to me

Anyways :) All the twinkle lights around the trees helped create some really pretty and whimsical shots like this
Once the ceremony was over, Chris and Sean headed down to the terrace for photos with family, friends, and each otherAnd since the first post was so heavily saturated with pics of the gorgeous girls, I thought I'd add some in of the guys

As you can see they had no personality...
I always love seeing the groom with his groomsmen. They always seems to be having so much fun
And of course the classic "guys walking photo"
Chris had her turn with the guys as well... letting them know what she thought of them

And then it was time for just her and Sean

Stay tuned for the final part of Chris & Sean's wedding tomorrow!

Christine & Sean Part 1
Christine & Sean Part 3

All photos by Matthew Morgan

Comments

  1. Since I cant sell my dress... I'm bringing it back with me to Wyoming so we can do our FRIENDS best friend date... we'll put our wedding dresses on, drink coffee, eat crap and play cards! ...I'll just make Sean leave with Maverick for a long walk;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I love it! Except my wedding dress is back in Cali too so you'll need to bring mine as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty... I've been to two weddings there this past year - such a great venue!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts