Real Wedding: Kelly & Justin Part 1

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kelly's beautiful and serene outdoor wedding. In fact, I love it so much, I couldn't choose between all the photos she sent and decided to break them into a 3 part post- this way you call fall in love with all the gorgeous details of her wedding as well. So here we go- Part 1:

Kelly ordered the Champagne Brunch hair flower from my shop. Don't you just love how elegant she looks. I feel like I'm looking at an ad for Anthro
And the details are all there too- I seriously want to be a guest at this wedding
Kelly and Justin were married on October 16th at American River Resort in Coloma, CA.
Their photographer Erin Leppo did a fantastic job capturing their emotions and the details of the day
The Groom JustinLove the bridesmaid dresses
And I ALWAYS love shots of the family during the ceremony- seeing the joy on their faces is priceless (I want to be friends with the main in the bow tie)

Beautiful! And don't go away! Part 2 with all their gorgeous details will be here tomorrow! :)

All Professional Photography by Erin Leppo

Comments

Popular Posts