Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend! My dad's out visiting for the next 2 weeks so I'll be spending this weekend hanging out with him. It's been fun showing him around the town and seeing him get just as excited about where we live as we do. Danny took him out skiing today so I can get some work done and then I'll be making a good dinner for us tonight: carnitas, cornbread, and then lemon bars for dessert- yum! I hope you all have a happy weekend too and I'll see you here on Monday!


(personal photo)

Comments

  1. i really like this picture. Have fun with your dad this weekend. menu sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your dad! Care to share your lemon bar recipe?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Diane- I'm posting it on here tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts