Real Wedding: Natalie and Josh

I know it's been a awhile but I'm happy to announce I have a gorgeous Real Wedding to show off today! I first started talking to Natalie back in June when she ordered the A Little Grace hair flower for her wedding. And I was thrilled last month when I opened my inbox to see she had sent over some photos. I seriously love every single one. From her gorgeous lace gown with her colorful bouquet to the tan and purple color palette: all of the details look so well thought out and beautiful. Natalie did a fantastic job planning their big day and their photographer Cassie did an excellent job capturing the emotion behind each shot. Take a look- see for yourself:

This shot of Natalie with the parasol is timeless- I love it


Natalie and Josh were married on June 11th in North Liberty, Indiana.

The flower girls look so cute with their big side bow

So sweet... and the pop of the purple against the tan is perfect
Thanks so much for sharing your wedding with us Natalie! I wish you and Josh all the best!!


All images by Conforti Photography

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts