Real Wedding: Jennifer & David Part 2

Are you ready for Part 2 of Jennifer & David's gorgeously unique art gallery wedding? Me too...


Jennifer: "I stumbled upon the 78th Street Studios online and as soon as I visited for the first time I knew I had found "the one."  Legation, a Gallery, has beautiful exposed brick, original wood floors, and an incredibly unique aesthetic that I knew would create a beautiful, romantic ceremony setting.  smARTspaces had a more urban, industrial vibe, which I knew would be original and fun for our upbeat reception.  Immediately, I was hooked."



This next set of photos is my favorite. I love how they kept from seeing each other but still got pictures before the ceremony. Plus, Jennifer's face is priceless...






I can just feel her excitement...



Stay tuned for the ceremony & Part 3!


Jennifer is wearing the Small Pacific Hair Flower



Vendors:

Photographer: Claudia Kay Photo
Ceremony Venue: Legation, a Gallery
Reception Venue: smARTspaces at 78th Street
Bride's Bouquet: Hilary Aurand
Carerer: Duet Catering
DJ: Matt Millia Productions



Comments

Popular Posts