Life Around the Cabin

Life around the cabin as of late...

I decorated some trees with some red, construction paper hearts on Valentine's Day. They made me happy. Plus they were a cute and an affordable way to show my husband some old school love.




We got a good snow day so I went on a little drive to document the gorgeousness of it all...



We had yet another moose visit. In the last 9 days I've seen moose on at least 6 of them... so awesome.



On the morning's my husband's running late I'll drive him to work.. where I'll see these guys pouncing around in the snow, looking for food...

On one of those such mornings, I came back and surprised this little lady in my yard...

She was hanging out with some of her friends...

And there were a lot of them... including the beautiful buck on the right

Comments

  1. So gorgeous! I am incredibly envious of the scenery you and Danny get to enjoy every day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts