Ladies of the Mountain Series: Arbor Day



In celebration of tomorrow's Arbor Day- I'm going to spend my time after work out in the yard. Enjoying the wonderful sunshine we've been getting the last couple of days, reading a book, and maybe even doing a little gardening.

I'd plant a tree... but we're kind of surrounded by a lot of them. So much so that we almost always have to have a light on in the house because it's so dark. See all the trees...

 They're crazy tall compared to our house...

So like I was saying, I think I'll get some gardening done. My husband raked up all our planters again yesterday...



That pot is begging for some pretty plants

I'll definitely get in some reading as well... because ending the day out in our yard, with a good book and Maverick is just super enjoyable. 


I love it... Happy Day Before Arbor Day Everyone!

Check out what the other LOTM are doing for Arbor Day...

Comments

Popular Posts