Real Wedding: Gloria & Ryan Part 1

It's been a while since I posted a Silver Pencils Real Wedding on here. So why not start today with Gloria & Ryan's gorgeous fall nuptials? With help from their wedding party, the bride and groom DIY'ed almost all the details- including the cake! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy perusing through Part 1 of their special day...







Gloria's dress is stunning!

Gloria wore the Eternity Bridal Hair Flower from SP Bridal






Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow! 

Gloria is wearing the Eternity Bridal Hair Flower

All images by the very talented Michael Smith at Ash Imagery via Ruffled Blog

Comments

  1. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for. Spend as little money as possible.
    For our family this is just a necessity. If I want to throw a great party, I have to do it on a budget. But my need to be thrifty gets my creative brain going. And that gets me thinking like a kid. Rather than buying 20 sets of cat ears at $3.50 a piece, I bought 4 6-packs of headbands for $3 each and made the ears from pipe cleaners we already had. Rather than rent out an expensive party place, we have our parties at the park. (Granted, this is possible because Lily's birthday is in May. But there are indoor options as well. The library, for example.) I make the cupcakes myself every year. They usually come out crazy looking. And nobody cares. You do not need to spend a lot of money to make a kid happy. Check it out thanks.
    Party Rentals Tampa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts