Our Short But Sweet Mini Camping Trip...

Some scenes from our very lovely camping adventure...


We are so blessed that we are surrounded with beautiful and nearby campgrounds. Since Danny and I both had to return to work the first night after camping, I picked a spot about a half hour south of town on the Hoback...


After work, we both returned down to our spot and enjoyed another night by the fire...

The next morning I pulled on my boots...

and he made me breakfast...

It was bomb.

But before he made breakfast he went fishing for what was only supposed to be an hour... he was gone more than three. Knowing ahead of time that fishermen get sucked into some sort of time vacuum when out on the water, I made the 10 min drive to the local gas station/ market for a paper, some coffee, and maybe a doughnut...

After breakfast, Danny prepared to go fly fishing again...


And I sat by the river with Mavi and 3 books (I apparently have high expectations of my reading speed... they were not met)

Because I soon was drawn to jumping around in the water like a 3 year old...

Later that afternoon, we packed up our tent...

Said goodbye to our beautiful spot...

And headed back home. I love camping...


Photos from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils

Comments

Popular Posts