Mountain Living

Here's what life around the cabin has looked like as of late...


Enjoying some breakfast with my dad...

Taking in the sunset on the way home from the grocery store...

Showing my dad the old barns on Mormon Row...





Made my first ever stuffed animal for a friend's baby shower...

Checkin' out the Tetons on the way back from the post office...

Preparing dinner for our weekly church potluck...

Hiking...

And getting in a little R&R while I watch  Maverick outside...


Photos from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils

Comments

  1. I live in the mountains and yet there is something so much more spectacular about your life than mine. ;)

    It must be the cabin! Ha.

    Glad to see you're well and still enjoying a cozy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, and am feeling totally inspired by the beauty of your little spaces, also that stuffed animal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gypsy- haha believe me- my life is very ordinary :) Man we are both so blessed though to live in such a beautiful part of the country

    Meg- thanks so much for stopping by! And thanks for the encouragement! Thinking of maybe making some more similar ones for the shop :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts